Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday: Target run for outdoor toys for Lincoln!  Dinner at Moe's! Started laundry, played, gave Lincoln a bath.  David put Lincoln to bed and then working on a paper for school for three hours.


Saturday: I let David sleep in; got up with Linc and we watched Sesame Street.  He can say Elmo and love when Elmo is on TV.  Played outside.  Lincoln took a 2 hour nap, I took a 1.5 hour nap and David worked on his paper.  Lincoln played outside some more.  David picked up Subway for dinner.


Sunday: David let me sleep in, he made french toast w/ a 12 grain bread- I did not like the texture of the bread and seeds, etc. in the bread. YUCK!  Boys played outside, I continued working on the laundry and took a shower.  David moved the back yard for Linc.  We washed the front windows, sprayed the screens, and washed cars.  Linc and I watched and Linc ate goldfish.  Linc took a two hour nap.  I am not sure how I managed to waste that time :)  We ran to Wa.l-M.art to get groceries and found a bucket to hold Linc's outside toys.  I made steaks, mashed potatoes and mushrooms for dinner.  Somehow I forgot a veggie :( I need to get better about that.  Played duplo, ball and climb everything for the rest of the night.  I put away laundry and sorted Linc's clothes that are too small or too warm for spring.  David gave Linc a bath and put him to bed.

No comments: