Friday, May 8, 2009

Can't believe Lincoln going to be 6 months old at the end of the month!!! CRAZY! He is holding his bottle, scooting some (though, I try to discourage this, as I don't really want him crawling and walking this soon!!!), eating oatment, fruits and veggies (and LOVES them all), and says AH to every single bite!!! He is sleeping through the night some and is still a very happy baby.

Edited to add (Taken from emailed to my mother-in-law):
Lincoln was up 4 or 5 times last night. We are considering putting him in a box and sending him to you or selling him on the black market. I bet a cute baby boy gets a good price! Not really, I guess we'll keep him, but I wish I knew why it is he didnt want to sleep. We had a streak of 7 days in a row sleeping through the night... until this week!!! He's such a punk! Gotta get some work done. If you get a package on your porch with holes in it, you might wanna open it!

I am glad the email made you laugh. THat was actually the point. We let him cry for more that a half hour at different points through the night while going to check on him and give him his paci last night. I think for now he's just more stubborn than I would;ve thought and we're going to have to keep doing what we're doing. I am ok for letting him cry, I just want all of us to get a good nights sleep. Hopefully this is all related to a growth spurt or those bottom teeth moving in some, i dunno. Thanks for the support and advice. I'll send you a tracking number if I put him in the mail!

No comments: