Thursday, November 6, 2008

Myspace: 36 Weeks

I am 36 1/2 weeks pregnant now. Our due date is Dec. 1. Nothing to report this week. I have an appointment on Tuesday- so we'll hopefully get an idea of progress at that time. I am hoping that Lincoln Oliver will stay put for another couple weeks. David and I would like him to he as healthy and ready for the world as he can be. We're setting little goals as we go along, knowing that our goals don't really matter and when Lincoln and my body have had enough of each other, Lincoln will make his entrance into the world. I am really hoping he'll wait until at least Nov. 20 or beyond; we'll see what Lincoln thinks of that.

I will have 6 weeks un-paid maternity leave from work, with the option of adding 2 weeks if Lincoln or I need them. I will be working some from home during that time as there are things I can do from there. I am looking forward to my time with Lincoln before I have to work and he begins daycare.

So that is the plan that could change at any minute. I will post some pictures of Lincoln's room this weekend. I think we've got everything as ready as it can be. It's very surreal for David and I to be at this point- but we're loving Lincoln and can't wait for him to hang out with us!

Take care and thanks for all your love and support!

No comments: