Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Less than a month...

So here we are with less than a month to go of this chemo mess! David had chemo yesterday, May 27; his next will be June 10 and the last June 24... so really he'll be done in less than a month! That's what I keep telling him at least! He did really well between treatments this last time, only three days of feeling crappy and them last Thursday he even said he felt "NORMAL"! I was (and still am) thrilled to hear him say that, since its the first time I have heard it since before surgery in Feb.! He had a really good weekend, helping friends with some lighting outside their home, seeing Indiana Jones and going to a local minor league baseball game this weekend... that all sounds pretty normal to us.

Yesterday and today so far have been about the usual... sleeping, taking his nausea meds, and sleeping some more. I expect he'll lay low today and maybe work tomorrow, we'll see. I attached some pictures for everyone. The first is the ultrasound pic of our little person from about 4 weeks ago. The second is David pre-haircut, and the last two are after the haircut. He made me cut his hair... I didn't want to be the person to do it, and had I known that's what he wanted I might've run out the front door. But it looks great and now he's not shedding everywhere.

I am still dealing with being sick. I tried to convince myself I was done w/ all that, but I was wrong. So my doctor is getting me a prescription that should help that out alot. I have an appointment on Friday, so I'll let you all know how that goes. I am officially in the 2nd trimester today (13 weeks) so hopefully all this sickness will calm down soon! I am still not showing much, I'll send pics when that happens.

No comments: