Thursday, March 4, 2010

Eskimo Kisses

Lincoln's bedtime is pretty simple.  After changing into pajamas, washing his face, and brushing his teeth, I grab his bottle from the fridge and we head upstairs.  We read two books (if we haven't already read everything already. twice.) and then I give him his bottle and we snuggle for a few minutes.

Lately, he is not asleep when he finishes his bottle. He curls up with his head on my shoulder, and then his head will pop up with the happiest little smile on his face : )  He has been giving us noggin (touching or banging his forehead into ours) for the last few weeks.

Last night, when his head popped up and he put his forhead to mine I gave him an eskimo kiss, rubbing our noses.  He LOVED this!  He repeated it over and over!  I love this sweet affectionate boy.  I love my son!

Sidenote: He is also very into kissing books right now.  We have one I tell him has a picture of his Colorado Grandpa in - well, Bapa gets kisses all the time ; ) Love it!
I am going to make a small photo album for him, so he can have his own book of his people he loves.

No comments: