Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here's his sign...DUH!

David's cousin gave birth to her second and third children in January, adorable boy/girl twins.  Mom, Dad, first son and twins live in Massachusetts. Let me tell you, I cannot wait to get up there to see them, but it won't be until the summer. 

So... Last week we receive a cute birth announcement for the twins, dressed in blue and pink, and I hand it over to David.

David: So are they identical?
Erin:  Really, David?!?!?
David: What?
Erin: What did you just ask me?
David: Are they identical?
Erin: Think about it, babe.
David: What?

Hint: Boy/Girl twins are NOT identical.  One is a boy and the other is a girl ;)

Poor David, it really showed that he's been working 8 hrs., then going to school for 4 hrs. Sometimes obvious slips through the cracks- but I got a good laugh out of it :)

1 comment:

Nicoala said...

You are too funny Erin. Sometimes I find myself saying the same thing to people and I wonder "What is wrong with people?". Love and miss you :)