Friday, April 18, 2008

This week...

So, chemo is really starting to get to David. He hasn't felt like himself this week. I think this is the most annoying side-effect he could have. His stomach has bothered him some but not nausea related.

I feel so bad for him. I wish I could make him feel better or make this go away but the reality is that this may be his reality until chemo is over and even then it may take a while to really feel David-Normal again. This sucks. Imagine not being comfortable in your own skin.

I will say all that, but then I will say I came home last night, exhausted and he was watching one of the Lethal Weapon movies and as soon as I get settled I hear him laughing. Thank goodness for funny movies that remind you that laughter is GREAT medicine.

I want him to beat this and come out the other side stronger and still David. Anyone who knows David, loves David. When we first started dating my family liked him, my papa who said he'd never like any guy I might want to marry, loved David. My friends love David. It's really fun to talk to them and they always remember "Tell Dave I said what's up!" He is loved. He has a huge family telling everyone they know to pray for him. Keep praying!

No comments: