Thursday, January 29, 2009

Myspace Note - Thank you,

I really I have wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone for your interest, support, and of course sweet comments since Lincoln was born. I cannot believe it has been two months! I really fell off the planet while I was staying at home- trying to soak up every second of hanging out and loving being Lincoln’s mom. Now that I am back to work and he’s at daycare, we’re on a schedule and I’ve been able to keep up with email, Myspace, Facebook, etc. much better.


I want to brag and tell you how great Lincoln is. We are totally spoiled and have the most laid back, easy-going, and happy baby I have ever seen! I can tell you he gets all that from his dad! He has been a super easy baby, sleeping enough to keep us all sane and adjusting well to daycare. He is smiling a lot now and just generally making us feel like he’s happy to see us. He really is the sweetest, cuddliest and happy baby I have ever experienced! David is already joking that our next child definitely won’t be this easy since we hit the jackpot with Lincoln.

Thank you for caring! We love you all!

No comments: