Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Believe

I believe in God.

I believe that God knows everything about everything and that we as His people have free will. I know that bad things happen to good people and good things to bad people. I don't think I believe in luck.

I believe in love and family.

I think nothing smells better than my baby, even when its been a couple days since his last bath.

I believe nothing sounds better than my baby laughing, babbling, talking.

I believe nothing feels better than a hug from my husband after a long day.

I think happiness is a word that people throw around to make excuses for selfish and bad decisions. I think there is a slippery slope between making yourself 'happy' and remembering that other people's 'happiness' is affected by how you pursue your's.

I believe Coca Cola tastes way better than water and is my #1 beverage choice!

I believe baking cookies, cakes, muffins and brownies is the best way to warm my home, with smells and the warmth of our oven.

I believe having a perfect pair of jeans can make or break my self-image.

I know I would be lost without my husband, son, mom and girlfriends. They are all the best!

No comments: