Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Long Days, Short Years

I've had a rough day, but never in my life have I so easily given up on what frusterates and saddens me than at this point in time. 

My husband is healthy.

My son is healthy.
                 (I am also healthy)
I am in love with my husband.
                 (He likes me alot :)
I obsessivly adore my son.
                  (He loves me, he tells me so with very sloppy kisses!)
My life is good.

Though I may had days where I make bodaciously bad decisions and mistakes, or have frusterating conversations with everyone I talk to and am mis-understood; when we are pockets and wallets and thin...

Nothing is better that you're going home, where you're life has lead you to all along.  i love my life and my family!

These days with work, daycare, and David's school make for Long Days, but these times are going fast and will add up to some very Short Years.  I am trying my best to live and breathe in every moment and take nothing for granted.  Its hard sometimes, but ironically its these days when I'm off my game that remind me to focus in on what and who matter. 

No comments: