Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lincoln's 1st Birthday


Lincoln elbow deep in cake and icing.

Lincoln's FIRST birthday party was a couple weeks ago. I had a blast making the decorations and really focusing on him and the last 12 months.  He has changed so much (of course he has!).

I made his cupcakes and pennants that said Happy Birthday and Lincoln Oliver on them

It is insane to see him grow and change in these 13 pictures!  I adore this banner and it will probably hang up for the next year!

The party was a blast and we had a great turnout.  My mom and dad came, which is a big deal to me!  My dad brought my adorable little brother Matthew who is two and a half and a complete blast!!!  My brother drove about 4 hours with his girlfriend and their three boys.  The were all so good and we had a great time.  Lots of friends came and we enjoyed visiting with everyone. 

Lincoln did great.  I was absolutely worried that Lincoln might be overstimulated and unsure but instead he crawled right in and loved playing with all the kids and seeing our friends.  He enjoyed his cake and really wasn't very interested in the presents. 

Lincoln, I love you! Your dad loved you too!  We are so proud of you and so blessed to be your parents and watch you grow!  Happy Birthday Squishy!


No comments: