Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am lonely

I am a lot grumpy these days.  I am lonely.  David is at school four nights a week and also working weekends doing side work. I am trying so hard to be grateful, but its very hard. I miss my husband and while I felt I had made peace tried to accept it, it is getting harder.  I want our family time back and I want my husband to spend time with me. 

I am really enjoying my time with Lincoln in the evenings.  I really enjoy my time with him and miss him once he's gone to bed. 

I am bitter and frusterated that my friends have their own lives and can't just keep me company while David is at school.  That's not fair to my friends, but i will say that they haven't been coming through for me and it pisses me off. 

I am going to try to find some activities or friends to hang out with on a regular basis.  I am going to make my own plans, start some crafts and projects and do my own thing. 

I'll let you know how this goes.

No comments: