Friday, December 11, 2009

5 Question Friday-Christmas Style!

We will be visiting extended family in Colorado for Christmas this year. We'll have a get together with my mom and her husband and my Dad, his wife and my baby brother Matthew sometime before or after our trip. My older brother will be staying at home this year with his family of 5 and my younger brother is currently MIA.

1. Does Santa wrap the presents he leaves at your house?

Yes he will, but he'll be dropping off Lincoln's gifts in Colorado. 

2. When is your "big" Christmas celebration...Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Tell us about it...

When I was growing up we used to have Christmas Eve with my paternal grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and Christmas Day with maternal grandparents and uncle.  Since our parents are divorced and his live our of state, we have yet to establish 'our' tradition.  I have no idea what we'll end up doing for our big celebration, but we have years to figure it out.
3. Are you big on keeping tradition every year?

Yes, but see above.  It's complicated.   As Lincoln grows I will definately be trying to establish traditions for our family of three (or more as our family grows).

4. Do colored lights or white lights tickle your fancy?

I like all lights!
5. Do you decorate outside your house for Christmas?

I have a wreath on the door and you can see our tree outside, but I don't have a plug for lights and garland :(

Merry Christmas

No comments: