Tuesday, January 26, 2010

a day for..

...a fever.  I picked up Lincoln from daycare and his sitter was taking his temperature.  He'd had a wonderful day, a normal day and they were dancing and she was giving him a hug and he felt warm to her.  His temp. was 102!?!?!  He hasn't had a cold, runny nose, cough or been pulling his ears.  Finally it dawns that it might be his teeth! WOW, duh, what a good mom I am that I think all the crazy stuff before the obvious stuff!  He only has 5 teeth so you'd think it would occur to me that maybe his little mouth might like a few more to add to the collection.  I know I thought of it yesterday because my poor guy has a diaper rash and no reason for it... so teeth it is.  There is a big bump on the top.  So that's the one I'm watching for.

No comments: