Thursday, January 7, 2010

My living room.

I have told myself it is time to put some paint on these walls.  Most of our stuff is here to stay.  I'll be working around it to pick the right color scheme for us.  The couch is denim, and let me just tell you I can fall asleep on this couch faster than in my own bed!!  When we have considered getting a new couch we've leaned towards a chocolate brown.  So I am thinking we'll go a khaki direction with paint color.






Everything is painted with boring, white, flat paint.  We are open to alot of options and would love suggestions.  We'd love to paint the door and accent color and definately painting the mantel.

I will post updates as we make progress!

1 comment:

Emma said...

if you are going with chocolate brown couches maybe a redish orangey color would be nice too! and I LOVE willow tree figurines, we have a couple! I noticed them on your fireplace! :)