Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
Yep, I've hit a bird, and most memorably a goose.  It just jumped in front of my car, no time to avoid it or stop the car.  I looked in my rearview mirror and saw what looked like remnants of a pillow fight!

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
Depends on if I am near scissors, if not I'll attempt to pull it off.

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
I always had my own room. I was the middle girl, between two brothers.  Lucky me.

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
Definately wear the same thing, as long as I could choose what it was.  I get tired of eating the same things.

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
The first show I really remember being obsessed with was Dawson's Creek in high school. 

No comments: