Monday, February 22, 2010

Lincoln's First Haircut

BEFORE
[Preface: I have been so thrilled that Lincoln has had hair as a baby- I didn't have any until I was three, so the hair has been a big deal for me:)]



Lincoln is nearly 15 months and we took him for his first haircut last week.  I am opinionated when it comes to giving my son a haircut.  I didn't want to give him a "big boy" hair cut right away; I was him to keep looking little for as long as possible.  He'd been looking a little rough with his hair getting so song around his ears and neck.  I couldn't decide when I was going to do it and kept talking myself out of it because he'd have a day with the curls above his ears and on his neck! 

I took him to the gal who cuts my hair, on a last minute call, when David had a work from home night. She just trimmed around his ears and his neck line- that's it!  Linc's haircut was so fast she even cut David's hair that night too.
Helping me with my hair :)